Wednesday, 25 February 2015

JEALOUS BODY SCRUB ~ For Smooth & Silky Skin!

*This product was sent to me for review.*

Hello everyone! Hope all is well! Oh how I love a good scrub...especially during the winter! It's such a great way to keep your skin looking and feeling healthy. I usually make my own scrubs but recently I was given the opportunity to try one from the Jealous Body Scrub Company and I have to say I have fallen head over heels for this natural wonder!

So let's take a closer look!


JEALOUS BODY SCRUB COCONUT & COFFEE

Jealous Body Scrub is a Canadian Company based in Vancouver. They create all natural skincare products using quality ingredients that are nourishing and very beneficial for the skin. I was sent the Coconut + Coffee Scrub which comes in a generous 200g / 7oz resealable bag.


The packaging contains allot of information on how to use the scrub and the benefits you can expect to see after using it. It also lists all of the ingredients which are completely natural and honestly sound good enough to eat!

Ingredients:

 Coffee Beans, Coconut Oil, Raw Brown Sugar, Sea Salt and Vitamin E

So pure and natural!


As mentioned above this scrub comes in a handy resealable bag and is in a loose dry ground form. It smells delicious...especially if you're a lover of coffee! A deep rich coffee is the dominant smell with a hint of coconut...which I find very addictive!


This Coconut + Coffee Scrub can be used from head to toe. It's gentle but effective and really leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated and silky smooth. It's recommended to be used 2-3x's per week to help reduce the appearance of cellulite, eczema, stretch marks, age spots, varicose veins, psoriasis and acne.


This scrub is not only an effective exfoliator it's also very hydrating and moisturizing. The sugar, salt and ground coffee beans gently polish away dead skin cells while the coconut oil and vitamin E moisturize, nourish and repair the skin. When I get out of the shower I don't feel the need to moisturize because my skin feels fresh, satiny smooth and completely balanced without feeling greasy or too oily.

I've been enjoying this scrub in the shower from head to toe and also as a quick "pick me up" for my dry dehydrated "winter ravaged" hands. It makes them so soft, smooth and incredibly supple!


To exfoliate the entire body it's recommended to take a handful or two of the scrub and massage it into the skin in a circular motion for about 5-10 minutes. Then rinse off and voila...baby soft beautiful skin!

The natural coffee/coconut scent fills the shower/bathroom and smells so lovely. I also find it lingers on the skin for about an hour or so after using. This scrub can get a little messy but the results you get are totally worth the extra cleanup in my opinion.

Overall I really think this is a great product! I love that it's all natural and that it addresses a multitude of skin issues. It effectively exfoliates without being too harsh or aggressive, it nourishes and protects the skin and adds moisture without leaving a heavy thick oily residue behind. It's perfectly balanced in my opinion! I will definitely be adding this scrub to my regular skin/body care routine! I highly recommend!

Check out the link below if you're interested in learning more!


Thanks for reading!

CHELSEA XO

4 comments: