Monday, 29 December 2014

VALCENA PARIS ~ Natural Rose Absolute ~ Skincare Review

These products were generously sent to me for review.

Hello everyone! Hope you are all well! Today I am very excited to share with you a luxurious product line that I stumbled upon at my local Winners a few months ago. I was shopping for a night cream and spotted the Valcena Paris Multi Active Regenerante Night Cream and decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did! I have been completely obsessed with this product and very impressed with the results I've been getting.

Naturally after having such good results with the night cream I was pretty interested in trying more from this line but wasn't sure where to find them. So I contacted the company and was very generously sent products from their beautiful Natural Rose Absolute line to review. I have been using these products for about a month now and I have to say...I am completely in love with them! The beautiful packaging, high quality formulations...the Natural Rose Absolute Scent...(so divine!!!) and the way my skin looks after using them...I've been so excited to share these wonderful products with you!

So let's take a closer look at Valcena Paris Natural Rose Absolute Skincare line!


VALCENA PARIS

Valcena Paris is a French skincare line who's products combine pleasure and science delivering effective formulations that are a complete joy to use. Each product focuses on skin protection, nourishment, hydration, repair and cell renewal to help maintain skin health and that youthful radiant glow. The Natural Rose Absolute line envelops the senses and the high quality formulations are gentle but effective and create a spa like luxurious experience.

Each product in this line is based on the Bulgarian Rose Damascena Essence which not only smells divine but is also very beneficial for the skin. Rose Oil is known for it's softening and moisturizing properties but it's also very effective for cell renewal and rejuvenation of the skin. It's very beneficial for delicate or sensitive skins and is quite high in anti-oxidants and essential fatty acids which are essential for good skin health.

So let's start with the basics...cleansing!


VALCENA PARIS NATURAL ROSE ABSOLUTE Eau Lactee Cleansing Milk

We all know cleansing is so important for good skin health. Deeply cleaning the skin from oil, dirt, make up and pollution is essential. I love using a cleanser that is effective but gentle and this delicate but efficient Cleansing Milk deeply cleanses my skin without stripping it of it's natural oils and moisture. My skin feels refreshed, clean, and comfortable after using this.

This cleansing milk has a very light weight lotion consistency that deeply but gently clears the skin of toxins and impurities. It effectively removes make up and leaves the skin feeling moisturized and soft. 

 It's so easy to use as well. I gently massage 2-3 pumps of this cleansing milk into my skin working it around my face in a circular motion and then gently remove it with either cotton pads or a warm muslin cloth...no need to rinse with water. My skin feels soft, smooth, cleansed and comfortable after using this and it (as with all the products in this line) has the most lovely delicate real natural rose scent that slightly lingers on the skin.

This Cleansing Milk is formulated with Damascena Rose Water which soothes, tones, moisturizes and stimulates cell renewal. As well as Damascena Rose Oil which is healing, rejuvenating and anti-aging, and Vitamin E and Q10 which are both potent anti-oxidants that help to fight free radical damage.


VALCENA PARIS NATURAL ROSE ABSOLUTE ACTION JEUNESSE Cream-Serum

Next we will look at the Natural Rose Absolute Action Jeunesse Cream Serum. I've just recently gotten into using a serum for my skin and this one is more of a light cream/lotion consistency that absorbs instantly into the skin and doesn't leave any sticky or tacky residue behind. It also has that beautiful Natural Rose Otto scent and feels very light weight but very nourishing. It gives my skin a lovely glow.

This serum is designed for over 30 skins and it delivers rose activators that can help prevent wrinkles, skin dullness and skin dehydration. It is packed full of really amazing ingredients like Shea Butter which has a softening effect, Damascena Rose Water which helps soothe, tone and regenerate the skin. It also contains Damascena Rose Oil which is healing and rejuvenating and also anti-aging, nourishing Jojoba Oil, Hyaluronic Acid which is anti-aging and plumps up the skin, vitamin E which has anti-oxidant properties and a UV filter which adds protection.

I use this every morning right after cleansing and before the day cream.


VALCENA PARIS NATURAL ROSE ABSOLUTE ROLLER GLACE Eye Contour Cream

Now for one of my favorite products! It's the Natural Rose Absolute Roller Glace Contour Eye Cream and it's pretty amazing! First...I love the packaging. The cream is housed in a glass tube with a metal roller ball that you roll over the contours of your eyes. It has an amazing cooling effect and really feels great in the morning. I find it helps reduce my morning puffiness and really hydrates the delicate skin around my eyes while adding some radiance and brightness. I use this day and night...I just can't get enough of the cooling, smoothing and soothing effect it provides.

This eye cream is clear in color and feels more like a serum than a cream to me. It has a very light weight almost water like consistency that absorbs nicely into the skin leaving no tackiness or greasy feel behind. Even though it's quite light weight I find it to be quite hydrating for my dry eye area. It also applies very easily and my eyes feel refreshed and look smoother and brighter after using this.

This product is packed with great ingredients as well. It contains Hyaluronic Acid which helps to prevent wrinkles, Creatin which stimulates the production of collagen, Damascena Rose Oil which is healing, revitalizing and anti-aging, Oliopeptides which have a lifting, firming and toning effect and Macadamia Oil which adds allot of moisture and is high in essential fatty acids.


VALCENA PARIS NATURAL ROSE ABSOLUTE MULTI ACTIVE HYDRATANTE Day Cream

I'm always on the lookout for a good day cream that will hydrate my skin without being too greasy or break me out. This cream is formulated for normal to dry skin so I was a little worried it might be too heavy for my oilier skin type but I was pleasantly surprised by it's light weight but nourishing texture. It absorbs quickly into the skin and makes a great base for make up. My foundation glides on effortlessly and my skin feels hydrated but not oily...even as the day wears on.

This day cream hydrates, protects, nourishes and softens the skin and the delicate Natural Rose Absolute scent lingers softly on the skin throughout the day.

This cream is loaded with lovely ingredients like Damascena Rose Oil which again is anti-aging and healing, Olive Oil which is nourishing, healing, moisturizing and strengthening, Castor Seed Oil which moisturizes and soothes the skin, Vitamin E and Vitamin B5 which have anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and healing properties and UV filters which protect the skin from free radical damage.


VALCENA PARIS NATURAL ROSE ABSOLUTE NUTRITION ABSOLUE Day Care

I have only tested this cream on the back of my hand and haven't used it on my face as it's formulated for dry to very dry skins and my skin is normal to oily. I will most likely pass this cream on to a friend or family member with very dry skin and see how they like it!

This cream has a very rich and luxurious consistency...I can see how it would be soothing and very moisturizing for very dry skins. It's packed with nourishing oils that leave the skin feeling really soft and smooth and although it's formulated for drier skin types and has a richer consistency it doesn't feel too heavy on the skin. It also absorbed pretty quickly into my skin (back of my hand) without leaving any greasy residue behind.

This day cream is loaded with rich ingredients like Shea Butter which is very nourishing and softening, Damascena Rose Oil which has anti-aging, healing and rejuvenating properties, Argan Oil which is nourishing, soothing, anti-aging and regenerating, Vitamin E which is a powerful anti-oxidant and Creatin which stimulates the production of collagen.


VALCENA PARIS NATURAL ROSE ABSOLUTE MULTI ACTIVE REGENERANTE Night Cream

This is the product that I found at my local Winners months ago and what first introduced me to this line. It's definitely a favorite and I've been using it religiously every night since I picked it up! I just love the way this cream makes my skin look and feel. It has a luxurious but light weight texture that absorbs beautifully into the skin and doesn't leave any oily or heavy residue behind. It nourishes my skin and gives it a lovely healthy looking glow. I've noticed that the texture of my skin has been refined and the overall health of my skin has improved. When I wake each morning my skin looks fresh and rejuvenated and I've experienced no breakouts with this cream at all...which is rare for me!

This night cream is formulated to intensively restore the skin overnight and is perfect for sensitive skins. It's rich and luxurious ingredients revive and energize the skin creating a healthy glow and youthful radiance.

It's full of wonderful and effective ingredients like Damascena Oil which is used throughout this line and promotes youthful, healthy, revitalized skin. It has Castor and Olive Oils which help to hydrate and soften the skin, nourishing Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E which is a powerful anti-oxidant and Chamomile Extract which has soothing and calming properties.


VALCENA PARIS COMPRESSED FACIAL MASK

Now for a little pampering! This product was really intriguing to me. I have used facial sheet masks before but never a compressed one in tablet form. To be honest I wasn't really sure what to do with it at first but after a little research I figured out how to use it.


Each tablet is enclosed in plastic so after removing the plastic I simply sprayed the compressed tablet with some rose water and...voila! It started to expand! I sprayed a bit more of the rose water on it to really saturate it and then opened it up completely and discovered eye, nose and mouth holes...ready to use! 

I then just laid the moistened sheet mask onto my face and lined the holes up the best I could. As you can see from the picture above the holes are slightly off but could be easily cut with scissors to make the mask fit better. I left this on for 20 minutes and then just removed the mask. My skin feels so incredibly soft and so smooth after using this and it feels really hydrating and calming on my skin. A real treat to use especially in this cold winter weather!


Valcena Paris is what I look for when shopping for skincare. From the quality of ingredients they use...the well crafted formulations and the effectiveness of each product...everything I've tried feels really luxurious and is a real treat to use. My skin seems to love these products and is looking healthier, firmer and more radiant since I've been using this line exclusively.

I have always been a lover of anything with rose and this line has the Natural Rose Absolute in each product which not only adds rejuvenating and nourishing skincare benefits but also creates a wonderful pampering spa like aromatherapy experience. It's truly a beautiful line!

www.valcena.com is an easy site to navigate through and is full of interesting information about Rose Oil...how it's extracted and it's amazing skincare benefits. Unfortunately (from what I can tell) this line isn't available everywhere and is more of a luxury spa line (that is also available for distribution or for retail). However if you are interested in trying/purchasing the products for yourself you can contact the company through www.valcena.com to inquire about the them. They were really quite lovely!

I rarely find a product line where multiple products work for my skin. I usually find something that I like and then it stops working or I break out after a week or so. I've been using these products exclusively and religiously for over a month now with no breakouts and my skin health has noticeably improved. This line is gentle but effective, luxurious and a pleasure to use. I'm so thankful that I spotted the night cream all those months ago and that I was so generously given the opportunity to try so many products from this line because I truly love them! They have replaced allot of what I was using and have definitely become some of my all time skincare favorites!

Thank you so much Valcena Paris!

and

Thank you for reading!

Chelsea XO

No comments:

Post a Comment