Sunday, 17 August 2014

NUXE GENTLE EXFOLIATING GEL ~ With Rose Petals

Hello beauties! Hope you are all well! I don't know about you but I love a good scrub! It's an important step in my skincare routine. If I don't exfoliate regularly I breakout...plain & simple! For me a scrub really clears my skin of all dirt, oil and dead skin cells that tend to build up...clogging the pores, making the skin look tired, dull and lack luster. After exfoliating my skin always looks and feels more youthful and fresh.

As much as I love exfoliating I think it's important to use the right one for your skin type. I have pretty robust skin that can handle a good exfoliating but I don't want to use anything that feels too rough or harsh. So I'm always on the look out for a product that will be effective but gentle and I think I found it!

So let's take a closer look!


NUXE GELEE EXFOLIANTE DOUCE ~ GENTLE EXFOLIATING GEL

I have to say I'm a huge fan of the Nuxe Skincare line. Everything I've tried so far has been really really nice. When I saw this scrub I got very excited to try another product from this wonderful line!

This exfoliator has a gel like consistency and a pleasant soft rose scent. It has large and small "scrub-y" particles within the gel that work wonderfully at smoothing and exfoliating the skin. It feels very gentle on the skin but it delivers great results. My skin feels refreshed and really clean (never dry or tight) after using this and it looks vibrant and has a healthy looking glow.


I use this scrub 3-4 times per week depending on the condition of my skin. I apply it to dry skin and work it in gently to get a good scrub going...then I add a bit of water to create more of a slip on the skin. I spend a few minutes massaging it into my skin in circular motions. It slightly lathers with the addition of water and rinses away nicely leaving the skin soft, smooth and very refreshed. 

This scrub is formulated for sensitive skin and has a very delicate feel and is a real delight to use. It's formulated with 91% natural ingredients and is paraben free. The scrub particles are from Lychee powder & shells. Using this exfoliator regularly keeps my skin clear, balanced and looking fresh and healthy! Wonderful product!

Thanks for reading!

CHELSEA

No comments:

Post a Comment