Thursday, 17 July 2014

ROUGE DIOR NUDE LIP BLUSH #459 Charnelle

Hello beauties! Hope you are all well! Today I will be talking about a new lippie I picked up from Sephora the other day. Yes...I went back! I couldn't help myself! Ha!

The product I will be reviewing is one of the Dior Nude Lip Blushes...a lippie I've been wanting to try for awhile now. I picked up the shade "Charnelle" because I've been looking for a warm soft pink-y/peach/nude shade that has just enough color to add a slight flush of color but still looks soft, delicate and somewhat nude on the lips. This shade is sheer perfection...literally!

So let's take a closer look at this little gem!


ROUGE DIOR NUDE LIP BLUSH #459 CHARNELLE

The packaging is oh so beautiful as all Dior products are! It's the signature deep navy case and silver accents. It also has a nice weight to it...it feels substantial in your hands.


I love the "CD" on the cap and the overall design of the case. It's simple and very chic!


These Lip Blushes have a semi sheer tinted lip balm finish with a very creamy and rich texture. They are hydrating and comfortable to wear and great if you want a sheer wash of color that adds a soft and natural looking flush to the lips. 

Charnelle applies very smoothly and feels lovely on...my lips feel hydrated and soft. It has a nice amount of pigmentation for a sheer/balm style product and once the "balm" effect fades I'm left with a pretty soft stained lip look. I can get a few hours of wear from this before the "balm" finish fades or I feel the need to apply more.


I would describe Charnelle as a warm pink/peach/nude. It's almost a "my lips but better" shade as it slightly enhances my natural lip color but still maintains a "nude" look. I love a nude lip for most days and find it hard to pick a color that doesn't wash me out. This shade is perfect! It has the right amount of natural color that would be flattering for most skin tones.


As you can see in the pictures above the color is quite soft and pretty with just a hint of warm peach-y/pink. It brightens my face and makes my lips look more plump and full...which is always nice! It's nude but a more natural nude instead of a nude that is milky or chalky looking. I think this lippie looks fresh and youthful on the lips and would look amazing with most eye shadow looks. Charnelle is a beautiful chic and sophisticated color that's perfectly feminine and great for a fuss free polished look! Love it!

Thanks for reading!

CHELSEA

No comments:

Post a Comment