Wednesday, 23 July 2014

MAC "CREME IN YOUR COFFEE" LIPSTICK ~ Cremesheen

Hello beauties! Hope you are all feeling fabulous! Today I have lipstick review for you and it's on another great color that I recently got from the "Back To MAC" recycling program. If your not familiar with their recycling program...you bring in 6 empties and get to pick out a lipstick! How great is that?! 

The lipstick I chose was "Creme In Your Coffee" which is a beautiful, sultry, versatile and wearable shade that I've had my eye on for awhile. It's perfect for everyday or evening wear and because of it's creamy finish it's a delight to wear!

So let's take a closer look at this lovely lippie!


MAC "CREME IN YOUR COFFEE" LIPSTICK (cremesheen)

"Creme In Your Coffee" comes in MAC's signature black and silver lipstick bullet style tube which is sleek and sturdy. It also has the signature MAC "vanilla" scent.


The finish of this lipstick is a cremesheen. Which has a rich and creamy and very smooth consistency. It glides on and wraps your lips in creamy comfort.


This shade is described by MAC as a mid-toned pink brown. I love those types of shades as they look really natural on the lips...almost a "my lips but better" shade. 

As you can see from the picture above the pigmentation and coverage of this lipstick is pretty great. This is one swipe and it has smooth even coverage and amazing color payoff.


Creme In Your Coffee a great shade for everyday wear as it enhances your natural lip color and looks quite natural on. I like to dab it on for a sheer wash of color or for more drama I wear it full on. It has such great pigmentation...a little goes a long way with this one.

I find this lippe really comfortable to wear. It's creamy and feels moisturizing on...I don't seem to have any uncomfortable dryness when I wear this. It wears well...I can get about 3 hours wear from this before I feel the need to re-apply. As it wears off it becomes more of a stain and your lips have a soft tint of color which I really like the look of.


As you can see in these next few pictures the color is really lovely and (I think) quite flattering for most skin tones. It has just enough pink in it to make it pretty and feminine and just enough brown to give this shade some depth and definition.


"Creme in Your Coffee" is what I like to call an "amplified nude" shade...which has a natural nude quality about it but has enough color to add some life and brightness to the face. It's a soft flush of natural color that has a sophisticated and classic feel to it.

Overall "Creme In Your Coffee" is a beautiful shade that gives you that "my lips but better" look. It has a lovely creamy and smooth consistency...applies evenly and delivers amazing pigmentation. It's comfortable to wear and doesn't dry out the lips. It also wears quite well...I can get approximately 3 hours wear from it before it fades and I need to re-apply. It's a versatile color that can be dabbed on for a subtle look or worn "full on" for more of a dramatic look. Lovely lipstick!

Thanks for reading!

CHELSEA

No comments:

Post a Comment