Monday, 7 July 2014

LIERAC PARIS SENSORY HYDRATION ~ With 3 White Flowers ~ BODY OIL & WASH

Hello beauties! Today I wanted to share my love for a couple of body care products that I picked up not too long ago. They are from Lierac and I have to say they are the most beautiful and luxurious products that I've ever used on my body. Every time I shower and moisturize I feel like I'm being whisked away to a beautiful spa in France and I'm surrounded by the most wonderfully fragrant white flowers. They have completely changed my shower experience!

So let's take a closer look at these gorgeous products!


I have to start with the packaging...it's so beautiful and really luxurious. The frosted glass of the bottle and the lovely flower design just makes this already special product even more special.


GEL DOUCHE SENSORIEL ~ SENSORY SHOWER GEL

We'll begin with the shower gel. It's a soap-free botanical gel that becomes a delicate creamy lather that will very gently cleanse the skin without stripping it. It leaves my skin feeling really clean but not dry or tight and it smells amazing! The scent is from 3 of my favorite white flowers...gardenia, camelia & jasmine. So heavenly!


HUILE SENSORIELLE ~ SENSORY OIL

Now for the "liquid gold"...that's what this product is for me! It's amazing and so versatile. I use it on my body after showering to moisturize my skin...(a little) in my hair when it's wet and also when dry to add shine and tame frizz and on my face to moisturize at night. It makes my skin look very supple and gives it a healthy glow...it feels nourished and deeply moisturized and my hair feels soft and looks super shiny. 

This is a dry oil which is very lightweight and absorbs into the skin quickly and doesn't leave a greasy film. The oil itself is a combination of hazelnut oil, sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil and argan oil which are all rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins which will nourish the skin and provide long lasting moisture.

The fragrant 3 white flower blend is balanced with notes of osmanthus, fresh amber, vanilla pod, precious woods and vetiver which creates the most captivating and sensual fragrance that lightly stays with the skin throughout the day but isn't overpowering and will not compete with your perfume.

These products are a complete delight to use!

Thanks for reading!

CHELSEA

No comments:

Post a Comment