Tuesday, 1 July 2014

ESTEE LAUDER DAY WEAR ~ Advanced Multi-Protection Creme SPF 15

Hello everyone! Hope you are all well! Today I will be reviewing a cream that I have been having great results with lately. I've been wanting to try this cream for the longest time but just kept putting it off as I have very sensitive skin that breaks out quite easily...so trying new creams is always a gamble.

Luckily this cream came to me as a "gift with purchase" when I picked up another Double Wear Foundation the other day and I'm so happy it did! I don't know if I would have tried this cream otherwise! I've been using this cream for a week or so and I have to say...it's probably one of my favorite day creams that I have tried so far!

So let's take a closer look!


ESTEE LAUDER DAY WEAR ADVANCED MULTI-PROTECTION CREME SPF 15

So let's start with the packaging. As I mentioned above this was a "gift with purchase" so it's not a full size product...but I have to say for a sample it's very generous! This will last me a good long time! Of course the actual jar is beautiful & luxurious looking...I love the combination of the gold top and green/blue jar...so pretty!


Now for the product inside! The cream is a lovely soft green shade and it smells like cucumbers which  I find quite refreshing. The cucumber scent is not overpowering and seems to fade within 10-15 minutes or so after applying. The texture of this cream is lightweight and it absorbs quickly and beautifully into the skin leaving it feeling hydrated but not greasy. I have very oily skin and finding a day cream that contains some SPF that doesn't make me a oil slick or break me out is quite a challenge!

This cream comes in two formulations one for normal/combination skin and one for dry skins. (I have the normal/combo skin one)

I've been using this every morning under my make up for about a week or so and I love the way it feels on my skin and how it wears throughout the day. As mentioned above...it doesn't make me "greasy" and hasn't broken me out...which is amazing especially in this hot humid weather we have been experiencing where I live.

Day Wear contains a super anti-oxidant complex and broad spectrum sunscreen that will help reduce the first signs of aging...like dullness, fine lines & dry lines while refreshing the skin with lasting hydration. The anti-oxidant complex contains ingredients like Alpha-lipoic acid, Vitamins C & E and Co-Enzyme Q10 which all have restorative and repairing/rejuvenation properties.


You can see in the picture above the texture of this cream. It's pretty lightweight and has great slip...a little goes a long way! It glides over the skin nicely and I find absorbs quite quickly leaving your skin feeling and looking refreshed and hydrated. My Double Wear Foundation loves this stuff! It applies and blends beautifully when I use this cream underneath.

 Another thing I've noticed is that my skin has been looking slightly healthier overall. I haven't had any breakouts and my skin tone/texture looks smoother and feels softer. It could just be a fluke or it could be this cream! Not sure! 

I do think this cream is a great choice if you're looking for something that feels lightweight/absorbs quickly...improves the tone and texture of the skin, adds hydration, gives skin a healthy look and provides a little sun protection. Love it!

Thanks for reading!

CHELSEA

No comments:

Post a Comment