Wednesday, 9 July 2014

BOURJOIS EYE SHADOW # 16 AMBRE NUDE

Hello everyone! Hope you are all well! Today I will be reviewing a Summer time eye shadow favorite of mine! It's an eye shadow pot from Bourjois and it's such a pretty shade that adds allot of brightness to the eyes.

I'm a simple gal when it comes to shadows! I tend to gravitate toward soft neutral colors that add some glow to the eyes. Especially for summer...the simpler the better. I love a shadow that I can just apply all over the lids and go...and this shade is perfect for this!

So let's take a closer look!


BOURJOIS EYE SHADOW #16 AMBRE NUDE

How cute is this packaging? This shadow comes in a little pot that houses a handy little mirror in the lid and the color of the pot coordinates with the shadow inside.

I would describe the color to be a soft golden/peachy/nude with a very fine micro shimmer finish. It looks really pretty on the lids and adds just the right amount of brightness to the eyes. The texture of this shadow feels slightly chalky to the touch but seems to apply smoothly and evenly. 

The pigmentation is okay...it's not the most pigmented shadow out there but it does show up on the lids with a bit of layering. I would describe this shade as more of a sheer wash of natural color with a soft touch of shine.


As you can see in the picture above how soft and pretty this color is. The shimmer is very fine and the texture is quite sheer but can be built up with a little layering. I love to apply this all over my lids with a touch of liner and mascara for a super natural, quick and easy look for everyday. This shade also makes a great highlight if using with other shades and looks so pretty with a tan or on darker skins. Love it!

Thanks for reading!

CHELSEA

No comments:

Post a Comment