Saturday, 26 July 2014

BOOTS N0 7 BEAUTIFUL SKIN FOAMING CLEANSER ~ Normal To Oily Skin

Hello lovelies! Today I will be reviewing a lovely cleanser I've been using recently with great results. It's the Boots N0 7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser for normal to oily skins and it has really become a favorite especially for Spring/Summer when my skin is especially oily. 

As I mentioned above...my skin is quite oily and I'm always on the look out for something that will cleanse thoroughly without stripping or making my skin feel dry. Allot of "oily skin" cleansing products that I have used in the past have always been too harsh and leave my skin feeling uncomfortable and tight. This cleanser has been working wonderfully...it's super gentle but very effective!

So let's take a closer look!


N0 7 BEAUTIFUL SKIN FOAMING CLEANSER ~ For Normal To Oily Skin

This cleanser has a gentle soap free formula that is formulated to gently cleanse and purify normal to oily complexions. It removes make up, dirt, oil and grime without stripping the skin or leaving any dryness. It has a toning effect on the skin as well....it helps make pores look slightly less noticeable and leaves the skin feeling super smooth, soft and refreshed.


This product looks like a liquid but comes out as a foam and has a nice creamy consistency when massaged into the skin. Also a little goes a long way with this cleanser. I find one pump does the trick and removes all my make up easily.

 This cleanser also has a scent which could be a problem for some. I usually try to stay away from skin care products that have a scent as they can sometimes aggravate or irritate the skin. This one seems to be okay (for me so far). I haven't had any adverse reactions or breakouts with this...even with the scent. I would describe the scent as a pleasant "cosmetic" smell that isn't too overwhelming and seems to fade within 10-15 minutes after using.


This product has a multi-vitamin and mineral blend in it's formulation that will help hydrate, nourish and energize the skin. It's also enriched with zinc which is great for oil control and regulating/balancing the skin.

 I find that my skin feels refreshed, comfortable and deeply cleansed after using this cleansing foam and it seems to cut down on my shine/oiliness for a few hours after using. My pores look slightly minimized and my skin overall looks firmer and more toned without feeling dry or tight.

I also find that while I'm massaging this cleanser into my skin it has a nice slip to it and it glides over the skin and is very silky feeling. It rinses away effortlessly and really does a great job at removing all my make up including my eye make up.

I've been using this product morning and night and my skin feels clean, fresh, more balanced and toned. Great cleanser!

Thanks for reading!

CHELSEA

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it is a very nice post, I have a question. Is it OK to use a single product for both normal/oily skin, as oily skin needs some special treatments. Thanks any way.
    Makeup Cleanser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally I think it's okay. I have very oily/acne prone skin and I find when I use a product specifically tailored for "oily" skin it tend to dry my skin out but when I use something for normal/oily skin it seems to be more gentle but still effective. Everyone's skin is different of course but this is what seems to work for me. Thanks for reading & for commenting!

      Delete