Wednesday, 30 July 2014

AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER SPRAY

Hello lovelies! Today I will be reviewing a staple in my skin care routine. It's Avene's Thermal Water Spray and it's truly an amazing product. I have been using this spray for years and can't be without it! It's the perfect pick me up for tired lack luster skin and it feels so refreshing...especially in warmer weather. I use it day and night and love the way it makes my skin feel.

So let's take a closer look at this wonderful product!


AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER SPRAY

When I first saw this product years ago...I thought it was a complete waste of money. Water in a can? How silly! How wrong I was! I remember getting a small can as a gift with purchase shortly after and immediately after the first use...fell in love! I have been using it religiously ever since. I cannot be without this spray. It is so versatile and makes my skin look more healthy and radiant.

Avene's Thermal Spring Water Spray is infused with trace elements and silicates creating a perfect balance of minerals that are very beneficial for maintaining healthy skin. This blend is ideal for sensitive/intolerant skins and delivers soothing, restoring and healing results. It has a balancing effect on the skin and can be used in so many different ways.


I like to use this spray morning and night as my toner. After cleansing I simply spray my entire face and neck area with this and allow it to dry for a few moments before applying my moisturizer. It instantly refreshes and revitalizes the skin...my skin always feels balanced and toned after using this. 

I also use this spray as a "setting spray" or "finishing spray" over my make up. It works wonderfully at setting your make up and it makes your foundation look more natural and "skin like". Especially if you're wearing powder foundation or a mineral powder that can sometimes look chalky or too "powdery"...this spray corrects that and makes the powder become one with the skin.

I also like to keep a bottle of this in the fridge during the Summer and throughout the day spritz myself to freshen up. It's so cooling and refreshing and it's a wonderful pick me up during hot and humid weather.

This product is also great if you've spent too much time out in the sun and have gotten a little burn. It's very cooling and healing and helps soothe the skin. It's also great for razor burn after shaving or after waxing to help soothe and calm the skin. Because of the high mineral content and soothing benefits...this spray may also aid in the relief of psoriasis and dermatitis.

This product is my "holy grail" skin care product. It has improved the texture, tone and overall health of my skin. I also find that it works great for breakouts. It seems to calm the redness and inflammation down and helps heal the skin. Such an amazing product! Highly recommend!

Thanks for reading!

CHELSEA

2 comments:

  1. I got a small sample of this in my ipsy bag and I just don't know how I feel about it. I'll have to try it in the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's wonderful in the fridge! So refreshing! :)

      Delete