Friday, 13 June 2014

BEAUTIFUL NAILS WITH ESSIE GROW STRONGER

Hello beautiful! Today I wanted to share with you my favorite nail strengthener that I have been having great results with lately. I have very...lets say "difficult" nails...they are close to impossible to grow! They peel & chip and break off as soon as they grow longer than my finger tips. I've tried many things with no luck until recently when I picked up this little gem!

So let's take a closer look!


ESSIE GROW STRONGER

I've been having great results with this products! It has really added allot of strength which has aided in the growth and health of my nails. I'm really hard on my hands and this formula really makes my nails more durable and less prone to breakage. It protects them from daily wear and tear while adding a shiny finish and beautiful sheer wash of soft pink color. I also love the fact that this formula is DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free! Bonus!


You can see from the pictures above just how lovely and delicate the soft sheer pink color of this strengthener is. It really makes this nail treatment more of a pleasure to wear!

I usually wear a couple of coats of this alone for that subtle and classic sheer pink manicure look or I'll wear one coat of it under a polish as a base coat. It works brilliantly either way! I find this product really fortifies my nails and makes them really hard...allowing them to achieve some length.

Essie Grow Strong is enriched with ingredients like Vitamin E, Gingko Biloba & other herbal extracts and minerals that work together to strengthen the composition of the nail.




On my nails I'm wearing a pretty nude shade called "Southern Charm" from the Carrie Underwood Collection by Nicole By OPI.

In the picture above you can see that I have a wee bit of growth! It may not look that impressive but for my nails it's quite amazing to get them to this length and actually have them feel strong and healthy. In this picture I'm wearing one coat of Essie Grow Strong as a base coat under my polish.

Overall this is a great product and I highly recommend it if you have dry, brittle and peeling nails that just wont grow! It really has improved the condition of my nails and has provided some strength so that my nails can achieve some length and keep it!

Thanks for reading!

 CHELSEA

2 comments:

  1. Great product and love the new blog design..h r u doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Preethi! Thank you! I'm doing well how about you? :)

      Delete